New Doctor Who, Torchwood clips in drama trailer

April 30th, 2011
new-doctor-who-torchwood-clips-in-drama-trailer

BBC One has revealed a showreel of its original dramas, containing some new clips from Series 6 of Doctor Who as well as the first official footage from Series 4 of Torchwood!

You can see it below, and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments! Keep an eye out for several other Doctor Who actors featured for various new dramas, including Christopher Eccleston, John Simm, Michael Gambon and Bill Nighy. Actually, there’s pretty much a familiar face in every single one!

The Doctor Who clips appear at 21 seconds, and the Torchwood footage at 48 seconds.

Series 6 of Doctor Who continues tonight, and Torchwood: Miracle Day starts in July.

1. Rayna
    April 30th, 2011 at 5.22am | #1

“If you’re the best England’s got to offer, then God help you.”
    “I’m Welsh.”

2. David
    April 30th, 2011 at 8.20am | #2

So looking forward to the return of Torchwood.

3. TSG
    April 30th, 2011 at 11.52am | #3

@Rayna
    That. Was. BRILLIANT!

4. camm
    April 30th, 2011 at 1.07pm | #4

Torchwood looks amazing!

5. Professor Zed
    April 30th, 2011 at 4.04pm | #5

Who is that standing opposite the Doctor on the other side of the TARDIS console? I wonder if he’s killed hundreds of Time Lords?

6. mpirks
    April 30th, 2011 at 9.26pm | #6

“I’m Welsh!” If there wasn’t a more patriotic statement I dont know what is. The shot with the crowd in masks looks chilling

7. e.p
    May 1st, 2011 at 7.05am | #7

“If you’re the best England’s got to offer then God help you”.
    “I’m Welsh.”

LOVE IT. I’m not even Welsh and I love her for saying that. hahaha
    Cannot wait.

8. TE
    May 1st, 2011 at 11.07pm | #8

Ah, I’ve just realised: that’s not the good Cyberleader from The Pandorica Opens, it’s the bad Cyberleader from The Next Doctor (not criticising the episodes, just the Cyberleaders).

9. panda
    May 2nd, 2011 at 4.22pm | #9

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!

10. shawn
    May 18th, 2011 at 11.10am | #10

this looks really good i cant wait i just hope that torchwood is not totaly amerecanised