Paul McGann returns to stage in UK tour of ‘Gabriel’
Paul McGann will be returning to the stage this spring as he embarks on a UK tour of Moira Buffini’s Gabriel.
The production, directed by Kate McGregor, tells the story of a family held captive in Nazi occupied Guernsey in 1943 where widow and mother Jeanne is doing whatever it takes to keep her children safe. Her toughest test arrives in the terrifying Commander Von Pfunz, who’s romantic advances maybe the only way to keep her family alive, and tensions intensify when a young man is washed ashore with no memory of who he is. The stakes are high and getting it wrong means certain death.
The tour kicks off at the Richmond Theatre in London on Tuesday 28th March 2017 and you can see a complete list of venues, and the respective links to purchase tickets, below.
- Richmond Theatre, London: 28th March – 1st April (BUY TICKETS)
- Liverpool Playhouse, Liverpool: 4th April – 8th April (BUY TICKETS)
- Devonshire Park Theatre, Eastbourne: 11th April – 15th April (BUY TICKETS)
- Theatre Clwyd, Mold: 18th April – 22nd April (BUY TICKETS)
- Theatre Royal, Windsor: 24th April – 29th April (BUY TICKETS)
- Greenwich Theatre, London: 8th April – 13th May (BUY TICKETS)
- Yvonne Arnaud, Guildford: 15th May – 20th May (BUY TICKETS)
Are you planning on watching Paul in Gabriel? Let us know in the comments section below!